[Photos] 5 quick things to know about Aruba
From May 1 to May 5, I got to experience a little taste of this tiny Dutch Caribbean island off the coast of Venezuela known as - Aruba.
This was partly a work related trip so didn't have time to explore all the activities but still came home with some Aruba travel lessons learned.
So here are 5 things about Aruba if you ever plan to travel down south
1. Flamingos are your fancy ass friends (I met them on Renaissance Island)
You can hang with them, feed them, talk to them. They don't run away from you and they bring their whole crew.
2. This place is great for couples and older folks who want quiet and left the F alone.
Truly a relaxation spot, slow paced with no night life (couldn't find any in walking radius of our resort)
3. AQUARIUS BUFFET - approved. Eat there
Food and service was pretty on point. Went for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner - multiple times.
4. If you're looking for weed, talk to your resort bartender
They will usually point the way (I'm not a smoker but trust me, I seen it)
5. I don't think you need any more than 4 (maaaaybe 5) days here.
I also heard that the snorkeling was xtra fun (a couple I sat in between on my return flight filled me in)